Advance Plumbing & Heating860-232-3053
“For All Your Plumbing & Heating Needs.” Lic. # 204461-P1
- Avon Plumbing Services
- Avon Heating Service and Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repairs and Remodeling
- Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning & More!
Serving Avon, CT and throughout Central Connecticut
Plumbers in Avon, Connecticut run into all types of plumbing service issues.
Avon, CT Plumbing Contractors specializing in commercial new construction plumbing have different day to day plumbing duties than residential Avon Plumbers that offer emergency plumbing services. Either way, you should always look for experienced licensed professional plumbers and plumbing contractors.
What kind of plumbing problems might Avon, Connecticut Plumbers run into? Too many to list, but here are a few plumbing service issues Connecticut Plumbing Contractors see all the time:
- Faucet Leak
- Clogged Drain or Drain Leak
- Clogged Pipe or Pipe Leak
- Clogged or Broken Garbage Disposal
- Clogged or Backed up Toilet
It doesn't matter where you live in Connecticut, sooner or later you will have a plumbing problem that will need to be taken care of.
When you think of all the potential plumbing service needs in a Connecticut home, it can get pretty overwhelming if you are not prepared. Consider the water you drink and all the other vital plumbing functions in a home in Connecticut, and you will agree that it is always best to call a licensed professional Connecticut plumbing Contractor. Some of their services include:
- Faucet Installation
- Shower Installation
- Bath Tub Installation
- Toilet Installation
- Dishwasher Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- And many more kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling services
Did you know that many plumbers in Connecticut will also be able to handle problems with your home's heating system? An Avon, CT plumbing and heating contractor may also specialize in: Boiler Installation, Boiler Maintenance, Boiler Repairs, Furnace Installation, Furnace Maintenance, and Furnace Repairs.
Avon, Connecticut is a suburban Hartford, CT town of an estimated 17,041 (2006) people located in Hartford County, CT. Avon, CT was settled in 1645. It was originally a part of Farmington until it was sold to the Puritans by the Duke of York in 1830 in a land charter. Avon's original name was Northington prior to breaking off from Farmington. Avon was named after the Avon River in England.
- Avon, Connecticut was named the 3rd safest place to live by Money Magazine in 2005.
- Will Friedle, from the television show "Boy Meets World" is from Avon.
- General Dwight Eisenhower was asked to run for president by the Republicans at the familiar landmark, Heublein Tower, overlooking Avon.
- From World War I to the First Gulf War, the town of Avon, CT sent a total of 613 residents to fight and lost a total of 14 people to combat with one Vietnam War soldier MIA.