Advance Plumbing & Heating860-232-3053
“For All Your Plumbing & Heating Needs.” Lic. # 204461-P1
- Southington Plumbing Services
- Southington Heating Service and Repair
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repairs and Remodeling
- Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning & More!
Serving Southington, CT and throughout Central Connecticut
Plumbers in Southington, Connecticut run into all types of plumbing service issues.
Southington, CT Plumbing Contractors specializing in commercial new construction plumbing have different day to day plumbing duties than residential Southington Plumbers that offer emergency plumbing services. Either way, you should always look for experienced licensed professional plumbers and plumbing contractors.
What kind of plumbing problems might Southington, Connecticut Plumbers run into? Too many to list, but here are a few plumbing service issues Connecticut Plumbing Contractors see all the time:
- Faucet Leak
- Clogged Drain or Drain Leak
- Clogged Pipe or Pipe Leak
- Clogged or Broken Garbage Disposal
- Clogged or Backed up Toilet
It doesn't matter where you live in Connecticut, sooner or later you will have a plumbing problem that will need to be taken care of.
When you think of all the potential plumbing service needs in a Connecticut home, it can get pretty overwhelming if you are not prepared. Consider the water you drink and all the other vital plumbing functions in a home in Connecticut, and you will agree that it is always best to call a licensed professional Connecticut plumbing Contractor. Some of their services include:
- Faucet Installation
- Shower Installation
- Bath Tub Installation
- Toilet Installation
- Dishwasher Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- And many more kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling services
Did you know that many plumbers in Connecticut will also be able to handle problems with your home's heating system? An Southington, CT plumbing and heating contractor may also specialize in: Boiler Installation, Boiler Maintenance, Boiler Repairs, Furnace Installation, Furnace Maintenance, and Furnace Repairs.
Southington, Connecticut was established in 1779 as a town. The area had been settled more than 50 years earlier but was called South Farmington, CT. During the revolutionary war the town had visitors such as George Washington, Lafayette and Rochambeau.
Southington, Conn. consists of an area of about 37 square miles and has a population of about 40,000 residents. How can you easily get a look at the history of Southington, CT? Take the two-mile walking tour thru the town. The tour has eleven historical stops and includes the following:
- The Orchards at Southington, Conn.
- Barnes Museum
- Former Colonial Theater Site
- First Congregational Church
- Southington, Ct Town Hall
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church
- Southington, Connecticut Public Library
- Former Holcomb School Site
- Derynoski Elementary School
- Former Southington, CT Hardware Site
- Former Oxley Building Site.
Southington, Ct is only 20 miles from the capital and about 20 minutes from the state's eastern border. Route 84 makes it easy to reach from anywhere.